Content Marketing to Support Your Goals
If you’re curious about content marketing, or specifically how content marketing connects to your business goals, you’re in the right place.
Learn why what you say, how you say it, and how often you repeat the message plays into every successful business.
- How content marketing connects to your business goals
- What are your business goals?
- How can content marketing help you achieve those goals?
- What you say, how you say it: aligned messaging
- How often do you repeat the message: consistency
Words of Wisdom
Content marketing is the long game, so you want to have things along the way that you can celebrate. I think celebration and reflection are really important in this process. — Jen
Growing your audience means that you're likely to have more prospects within that growing audience who are interested in buying from you. And the more you can connect with that audience, the more loyal they become. The more likely they are to trust you enough to spend money with you. — Shelley
- If you want to learn more about search engine optimization, don't look to Google. Their SEO course isn't good
- Near Media reports TikTok harvesting location data without consent (breaks customer trust)
- Next week: Jen will be on vacation and away from her computer. Shelley and Toby will cover setting up a home studio
3 Keys to Reach Your Business Goals
Livecast Life: The Content Creator Lifestyle Ebook
Watch the Show
Listen to the Show
Tweaks of the Week
- Proposa for Proposal software
- Outpost for Ghost: member management, autoresponder
Kindness is invincible, but only when it’s sincere, with no hypocrisy or faking.
For what can even the most malicious person do if you keep showing kindness?
What if the next time you were treated meanly, you didn’t just restrain yourself from fighting back—what if you responded with unmitigated kindness?
What if you could “love your enemies, do good to those who hate you”?
What kind of effect do you think that would have?
Connect with Us
- Podcast hosting: Captivate (affiliate link)
- Livestream: StreamYard (Shelley's referral link)
- Music: Uppbeat.io
Connect with Jen
Brought to you by Women Conquer Business
Connect with Shelley
Engineered by AGK Media Studio