Done + Dusted: WCB Podcast
Thursday, we celebrated the final Women Conquer Business show.
In the end, I cried. And it was time.
The conversations will continue. The weekly production grind will not.
I'm grateful to all our listeners, Shelley, and our guests. 💙
Foolproof Opportunities to Reach Your Audience 🥳
Monthly Content Parties
In an earlier newsletter, I described the concept of a content party.
People loved the idea (clients AND strangers), so I thought, why not host a few and see what happens?!?
- Ideas! ... content, holidays (real & fun), offers, etc.
- Group brainstorming sessions and sharing (optional)
- Dedicated CREATIVE time
- A fun and supportive environment
- Next month's content on the right track
- Collaborative creation (avoid the procrastination/stagnation/avoidance vacuum)
- Pumped up about your offers, emails, social media, blogs ... YOUR business ... all over AGAIN 🙌
Monthly Online Marketing Training
I'll also be hosting monthly marketing training sessions.
Each in-depth training includes everything you'll need to take immediate action.
These aren't webinars.
These are educational events with worksheets and roadmaps to give you a clear vision for the future.
- Create a Marketing Strategy to Support Your Business Goals. Get the tools and knowledge to create a marketing strategy that drives results and supports your business goals.
- Easy & Useful SEO for Busy Solopreneurs: Nontechnical strategies to improve your business's search visibility.
- Overhaul Your Google Business Profile for Lead Generation: Simple strategies to improve lead generation using your Google Business Profile.
News + Notes
What I'm Reading
We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide To Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power: by Rachel Rodgers: Heck Yeah! If you're ready for a business pump-up, this is for you.
Cool Find: Pip Decks
Want to tell great stories and engage people? Pip Decks give you clear frameworks to spiff up your workshops, presentations, products, and more.
Killer ChatGPT Prompts
If you've played around with Chat GPT, but you don't 'get it,' here are a few prompts to help you use it as intended (as a converstation with human intervention, not a writing replacement).
💌 That's a wrap.
You enjoyed the newsletter, please share it.
You have a question or comment (or want to say hi!), hit reply.
See you again next week.
Have a great day,
P.S. Ready To Work Together? Here are 3 ways to receive support:
Marketing Consulting, confidence-boosting guidance with a patient teacher, action-oriented goal-setting, and accountability in a safe, confidential space.
Get a Marketing Blueprint to position your business for future growth.
Join my Marketing Membership because marketing alone stinks — set your goals, get support, and dedicated time to work.