Table of contents
I am a big believer that setting goals can change your life.
I have turned around million-dollar projects (and seen initiatives fail). Every success came down to clarifying and setting precise goals.
Want to find your community? Make new friends? Build a successful business? It all starts with creating goals that force you to transform dreams into ACTION.
3 reasons marketing goals drive success:
- #1 Accountability: Want to hold your feet to the fire? Stop saying, "I want more email subscribers," ... and start saying, "I want 20 new email subscribers by March 30th. I'll promote my newsletter by doing X, Y, Z." Then hold yourself to it.
- #2 Specificity: Goals need deadlines that are juuuuust a bit uncomfortable. Too far in the future ... you'll forget. Too aggressive ... you'll blow it off. If WHY it's a goal feels fuzzy, it's not specific enough.
- #3 Supportive: Every marketing goal supports a bigger business goal. Define your business's success FIRST then figure out how to promote it. It makes marketing tasks meaningful.
Hit reply and let me know your BIGGEST goal for 2023.
March Membership Theme: Leads
This month's events are all about leads.
Many of my colleagues typically launch into funnel this, funnel that. ... 😴😴
Are funnels effective? Sometimes.
It all depends on how well you describe what you do, which happens to be the title of our first training this month:
Want to boost leads by up to 5%?
Show your Google Business Profile some love.
You don't need a physical address or even a website to get started.
Most businesses set it up and forget about it. This month's marketing training gives you simple strategies to improve lead generation using your Google Business Profile.
Of course, if you want ALL.THE.THINGS. join the Strategic Marketing Membership and get in on coworking and coaching in addition to our events.
💌 That's a wrap.
You enjoyed the newsletter, please share it.
You have a question or comment (or want to say hi!), hit reply.
See you again next week.
Have a great day,
P.S. Ready To Work Together? Here are 3 ways to receive support...
- Marketing Coaching, confidence-boosting guidance with a patient teacher, action-oriented goal-setting, and accountability in a safe, confidential space.
- Get a Digital Marketing Audit of your web, apps, and backend marketing.
- Attend a monthly Marketing Training or Content Party.