Social Media Detox: 7-Day Reflective Journal
Resist Distraction, Focus on the People You Love, & Reflect on Your Social Media Use
Do you ever feel like you spent all day surfing the web, reading news, texting, and pouring over social media?
Oh, and then you get stressed out about business tasks left undone?
So then you spend all evening working on your business instead of chilling with family and friends.
This 7-day journal helps you Resist Distraction, Focus on the People You Love and Reflect on Your Social Media Use.
Subscribe to Get Access
Sign up to instantly get access to this and other exclusive subscriber content.
Already have an account? Sign in
More Subscriber Exclusives
3 Keys to Reach Your Business Goals
- I've distilled the MAGIC behind effective goal setting down to THREE KEY ingredients.
- I call it your SWEET SPOT to reach your goals.
- Long-form blog post breaking down why these steps are important.
Business Website Account Ownership Guide
- If you're considering letting your friend or developer "handle all the details" of your digital life (website, email, etc.) for a small fee, read this first
- A simple guide you can use to ensure you own the critical pieces of your website.
- Protect your business and never get stuck when you need a critical change!
10 Step Marketing Starter Kit for New Businesses
- If you're starting a new business and don't know where to begin, start here
- Answers all your initial questions so you can start promoting your business today
- Get details on all 10 steps, including key questions and why each step is important