Business Website Account Ownership Guide
Your Website is a Critical Asset. Make Sure You Own It.
- If you're considering letting your friend or developer "handle all the details" of your digital life (website, email, etc.) for a small fee, read this first
- A simple guide you can use to ensure you own the critical pieces of your website.
- Protect your business and never get stuck when you need a critical change!
Subscribe to Get Access
Sign up to instantly get access to this and other member-only posts.
Already have an account? Sign in
More Subscriber Exclusives
3 Keys to Reach Your Business Goals
- I've distilled the MAGIC behind effective goal setting down to THREE KEY ingredients.
- I call it your SWEET SPOT to reach your goals.
- Long-form blog post breaking down why these steps are important.
Social Media Detox 7-Day Reflective Journal
Do you ever feel like you spent all day surfing the web, reading news, texting, and pouring over social media?
Oh, and then you get stressed out about business tasks left undone?
So then you spend all evening working on your business instead of chilling with family and friends.
This 7-day journal helps you Resist Distraction, Focus on the People You Love, and Reflect on Your Social Media Use.
10 Step Marketing Starter Kit for New Businesses
- If you're starting a new business and don't know where to begin, start here
- Answers all your initial questions so you can start promoting your business today
- Get details on all 10 steps, including key questions and why each step is important