Table of contents
Collaborating on a Product Bundle
Have you ever seen a deal where for one low price, you can get dozens of courses, books, and master classes? That's called a product bundle. Product bundles can be great email list-building experiences.
This week, learn how you can collaborate with other industry experts or creators to put together and sell a product bundle. Shelley explores the benefits, costs, and results of her recent participation in the Infostack Content Creator Super Stack Black Friday campaign.
The number one thing that's working is email, talking old school, it still works. Hang in there, do your emails. Jen told us how she grew her email list selling all of those courses through AppSumo. That’s a great way to grow your email list. Be thinking of these types of campaigns that can help you to boost the growth of your email list. — Shelley
Watch the Show
Listen to the Show
Breaking Marketing News
Jen's podcasting course has sold over 800 copies on AppSumo. Now offered exclusively on Women Conquer Business:
- State of Marketing: Salesforce Research. Looking ahead, marketers see improving skills in content marketing, campaign strategy, and data analytics as crucial to success in the next 2 years.
- Google has an updated algorithm that focuses on whether content is ‘helpful’ and ‘satisfying’ for web visitors. Is the content focused on people first? (Google’s definition of ‘people first’) — for our take on this, go to these episodes:
- Topic Clusters
- Skyscraper Pages
Software Review: Supapass
Supapass content business website builder for non-technical entrepreneurs.
Our Take: Supapass allows you to keep 100% of your money, making it a decent alternative to Patreon. However, its pricing is steep for the beginner/bootstrapping podcaster unless you're getting it on AppSumo.
If you have a question, software, or something you want us to cover, email us at email@example.com
“It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through." — Zig Ziglar
What will character, commitment, and discipline help you accomplish today?
Connect with Us
- Podcast hosting: Captivate (affiliate link)
- Livestream: StreamYard (Shelley's referral link)
- Music: Uppbeat.io
Connect with Jen
Brought to you by Women Conquer Business
- Connect with Jen McFarland
- Women Conquer Business marketing consultancy
Connect with Shelley
Engineered by AGK Media Studio
- Connect with Shelley Carney
- Schedule a free consultation with AGK Media Studio
- New Mexico Day Trips