Table of contents
Evergreen Webinar Funnel
In our recent episode, How to Find the Perfect Opt-In to Boost Sales, we touched on the next-level marketing tactic of using an evergreen webinar to build a relationship with a prospect and guide them toward making a purchase with you.
In this episode, we explore creating your first evergreen webinar funnel, including the apps we use, how to set it up and what to talk about in your webinar.
- What is a webinar? What is its purpose?
- What should you include in your webinar?
- What is the purpose of a funnel?
- What are the components of a funnel?
What app/software do you need for webinars and funnels?
How to set up an evergreen webinar funnel using WebinarKit
A funnel is your sales process. That's it. When we talk about funnels that are online, it's your online sales process. It can be low-tech and simple as long as it's a reflection of your business. You do not need ClickFunnels. — Jen
Always start off with your face on screen. You want people to connect with you, that you want them to know that you're a real person. You are the person that they will be working with if they should choose to sign up. — Shelley
Watch the Show
Listen to the Show
Breaking Marketing News
Like our friends at Near Media, we are continuing to follow how younger generations use (or more specifically don't use) Google, and its impact on small business owners using SEO and Google Business Profiles to gain discoverability and traction.
Increasingly, Zoomers (Gen Z) look to TikTok and Reddit for their search information. During the episode, we ask the question: is TikTok the Google of the future?
- Near Media: Zoomers: No Maps, Dash Cart, Location Data Abuse
- Near Media: Google MAC, TikTok Location, Retail's Local Whiff
Software Review: Pabbly Connect
Pabbly Connect is an attractive alternative to Zapier (especially if you're paying for Zapier).
- Pabbly is a whole suite of products (formed, payments, email marketing, etc.), but I don’t recommend anything other than Pabbly Connect at this time because there are more robust, specialized tools available for subscriptions, forms and email marketing.
- Pabbly Connect is a great alternative to apps such as Zapier, Make (Integromat), and IFTTT, because it handles not only basic integrations but also advanced features such as webhooks, filters, routers, delays, etc.
- Pabbly Connect is available as a monthly subscription (Free+) or for one Lifetime price.
If you have a question, software or something you want us to cover, email us at email@example.com
There is freedom waiting for you, On the breezes of the sky, And you ask 'What if I fall?' Oh but my darling, What if you fly? — poem, Erin Hanson
Connect with Us
- Podcast hosting: Captivate (affiliate link)
- Livestream: StreamYard (Shelley's referral link)
- Music: Uppbeat.io
Connect with Jen
Brought to you by Women Conquer Business
- Connect with Jen McFarland
- Women Conquer Business marketing consultancy
Connect with Shelley
Engineered by AGK Media Studio
- Connect with Shelley Carney
- Schedule a free consultation with AGK Media Studio
- New Mexico Day Trips